Sunday, July 3, 2011

I wanna begin to write blog again....

So long I didnt touch my blogger...
And I miss the moment so much....
2day, I back to here n hope to be start to write blog again...

So sad...
I had fighted down for my pimples half year ago...
But bcus a karnival in my college...
pimples come back to find me again...till 2day...
but no choice, i need to fight wif it again....
so now i jus stay at home to secure my face....
pimples arh pimples....I REALLY REALLY ' LOVE ' you....pls go away....
erm....jus tell u all, i just went to pulau perhentian last week...
there was a beautiful, peaceful n wonderful place....
At there, i enjoyed so much...
1st time I snorkelling...
wah!!! the feel so nice...
the underwater world was so peaceful..i like it so much..
after this trip, i like to snorkelling..
And i plan to learn diving in future...
and hope can follow my cousin to dive in Simpadan at Sabah one day in future...

n what bout my dear...
wahaha...he become fat n fat now...
we just back from working in Kajang...
n he will start his new Semester next week lo...
hope he will success in his new semester...
Good Luck, Dear....Love you....

n me??? jus stay at home n play play play while waiting for my future of UNIVERSITI....

~end~

No comments: